Tuesday, April 26, 2011

W7D1

My first bad run. I'm still sick and worse yet, DS has been sick all week and not sleeping through the night. I've been trying to get out to do this run for a few days but it's been raining. Tonight was the last night I could run to stay on top of my program so out I went....

I was doing okay until I hit the 2km mark and the sky opened up and started pouring on me complete with thunder and lightning. I'm not sure how it happened exactly but all of a sudden I was walking instead of running. From that point on I ran and walked the rest of the way. I tried to make my runs little sprints to at least work on my speed (or something) but I'm not sure I did any good.

Depending on tonight's sleep I might try to go out tomorrow morning and try this run again.

Stats:
Crappy run that shouldn't really count.
3.23 km
9:17 min/km