Monday, April 11, 2011

W5D1

With everything still weighing heavily on my mind, I couldn't sleep last night. I think I finally began to sleep a little after 2am and got up to run at 5am because we're going out after DH is finished work tonight. I contemplated running tomorrow instead but with my work schedule it would have just thrown everything off.

So there I was... another 5am run. Thank goodness this is only the 2nd I've had to do since starting this program. It was warm but windy. I even saw a rabbit! Running in the dark was a little disconcerting and I kept watching for someone in a van to try to steal me.

The run itself was uneventful. Five minute runs are no trouble. My stomach was pretty upset from being so tired but that had nothing to do with the run. After updating this, I'm going to grab a shower and try to get some more sleep before DS wakes up for the day.

Stats:
3.11 km
10:20 min/km