Monday, March 21, 2011

W2D1

I was excited about this run all day and I was excited that I was excited! If you know what I mean. :)

DH got home from work, we did the baby hand-off and I was out the door. I started warming up and I felt pretty good. It was nice to be back outside and moving. My first 90 second run started and it wasn't too bad! The 2 minute recovery walk that I thought would last forever went by really quickly! Thank goodness for those 2 minutes as I really needed them. I found by the end I was fully recovered and good to go. By the end of the intervals my form was getting shoddy. My feet were dragging and I'm pretty sure I could've walked faster than I was jogging those last few intervals. :)

At the same time, I did it! I got through the whole thing and while it was difficult, I still have 2 more to do before the program changes again. I've just got to keep focused on the run at hand and not worry about future runs.

Stats:
2.89km
Pace = 10:57 min/km

No comments:

Post a Comment