Thursday, March 17, 2011

W1D2

I have to work tonight after DH gets home so it left me with a 5am run. For real. I did it! It wasn't nearly as bad as I would have thought. Waking up was okay. I had all of my clothes laid out so it was just a matter of throwing them on, putting my hair up, and getting outside. While it certainly wasn't warm, it wasn't as cold as I had expected... especially once I really started moving.

The run itself was 2.7km running for 60 sec and walking for 60 secs with a 5 minute warm up and cool down for 30 minutes in total. I felt like my recovery time was a little better than the first run although my form started to go downhill during the last few intervals.

Pace = 11.01 min/km

Proud of myself for continuing with the program and for getting out at 5am!

No comments:

Post a Comment