Tuesday, March 15, 2011

W1D1

Today may have not been the *best* day to start this program. My DH and I had the stomach flu and are still only on soup after 4 days of being ill but when I get an idea in my head... well, it's now or never.

So there I was! DH was putting our DS to bed I was out the door wearing running shoes and a hoodie. I have a Cto5K podcast that I'm using so that I don't have to keep track of the intervals and that worked out quite nicely.

At first the running (jogging meekly) wasn't that bad and I thought, hey maybe I can get through this! but near the end I could tell my form was getting more and more problematic. Overall though, not too painful. We'll see how W1D2 goes as I'm sure that will be more telling.

On the bright side of things, I went out at 7pm and it was still light out and not too chilly for a hoodie even if I did have to keep my hands inside my sleeves to keep them warm. :)

I need to not think of the upcoming weeks but just stay focused on the job at hand. It's only 3x a week for 8 weeks! That'll be easy! :S

No comments:

Post a Comment